Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

McDonalds Acrostic Poem

McDonalds Acrostic Poemhttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/McDonald%27s_logo.svg/1280px-McDonald%27s_logo.svg.png
Instructions
We are writing an acrostic poem.
For each letter of McDonalds, write a sentence about McDonalds


M:y Favourite Big Mac 
C: hocolate sundae is so yummy
D:o you no What's my favourite burger 
O:On alert 3  I will be at the McDonald's drive-thru 
N:Nuggets are my favourite 
A: Burger would be tasty right now 
L:Nuggets in a bucket will be great 
D:Delicious meals 
S:Sauce on my burger and so delicious

1 comment:

  1. Wow Alfonzo! Your acrostic poem is amazing. I really like big macs too! I thought your fourth line was very funny, good luck with the queue! Keep up the great writing.

    Mr Nua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.